Wednesday, April 1, 2009

scrapbook


I found this grill recite in my backpack and decided to keep it because of the memories it will bring back in the future when I have graduated from St. Mary's. I have been going to the grill multiple times a week for the past three years since I was a freshman. My favorite items that I always choose from are buffalo wings, chicken quesadillas. grilled cheese, and grilled cheese with turkey, in which case I also get tomato soup from the grind. On this particular recite I ordered chicken quesadillas. Not only does this recite bring back memories of what I always ordered, but it reminds me of the different people that I used to go with or sit with while eating my food. Some of my funniest and some of my most serious conversations have taken place at the grill and this recite reminds me of them. This is why it deserves my attention despite the fact that it is not art.

No comments:

Post a Comment