Saturday, April 4, 2009

scrapbook


I found this gum wrapper in my purse and it reminded me of my training trip to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I have always been searching for a type of gum that I really loved and had never really found it until that training trip. I discovered Orbit Rasberry gum in a grocery store right before practice. My favorite scent used to be sun-rippened rasberry from Bath and Body Works and even though that was just smell, I figured, "why not see if I enjoy the taste too." So I tried it, and I loved it. Now I have at least three packs in stock so that I never run out. One time, I went to target and they were not selling this particular type of Orbit gum. I freaked out. I did not know what to do because it took me SO long to finally find my signature gum and right when I did, they stopped selling it. Or so I thought. A few weeks later I went to Bed Bath and Beyond at my house and saw it. I bought three large packs with three little packs each. I never want to be out of this gum again. My love for Rasberry flavored Orbit gum, which is represented by this wrapper, is why this wrapper desrves attention even though it is not art.

No comments:

Post a Comment