Tuesday, March 31, 2009

scrapbook


I found this wrapper next to my trash can this morning. I must have missed when I tried throwing it away yesterday afternoon but rather than putting it in the trash can like I always do, I kept it this time. It drew my attention because it reminds me of the grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches I would always get throughout the semester. More specifically, this cracker wrapper reminded me of all the times that I got chili from the grab-and-go and how delicious it was. The grab-and-go is located in the Louis Quad common room and is basically an alternative to the great room. It has made my life so much easier because it allows me to walk only a few feet to get food so that I don't waste time and am able to get more work done at my suite. This is why this wrapper deserves recognition and attention even though it is not art.

No comments:

Post a Comment