Thursday, March 12, 2009

reflection on collages

My word was "balanced." I have always had a hard time being creative and artistic so I thought that a good collage would be one in which there are pictures that portray my word. However, after the class discussed my collages I realized that are many other ways to portray the word "balanced" other than visible pictures. There are many different angles that one can see "balanced;" it can be emotional, mental, or figurative as well as the literal sense, which is the direction that I went in.
I thoroughly enjoyed looking at everyone elses' collages. The things that people were able to come up with were fascinating and what was even more intriguing was how they used these creations to portray a word or concept. People were very creative and hopefully I can learn a little bit from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment