Thursday, February 26, 2009

scrapbook

This recite has been in my wallet for longer than I can remember. At first glance, you only see a thin sheet of paper with numbers on it. No part of it reminds me of art, yet it drew my attention in other ways. It is from Sheetz, and that alone brings back hundreds of memories. Sheetz has been my savior since my freshman year here at St. Mary's because my friends and I have gone there countless times to get food once the great room and daily grind close. Not only does it provide us with food when we are hungry, but the food is fantastic. They make whatever you order right on the spot and not to mention, their donuts are spectacular. I can't even begin to explain how much I cherish sheetz and consequently, this recite is much more than a piece of paper with numbers; it is a representation of the dozens of times I have gone to sheetz to eat delicious food. Because of this, my sheetz recite is in need of much attention and recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment