Thursday, February 19, 2009

lines project reflection

At first I thought it was tedious to draw twenty separate lines, each one as a different layer. However, after about the fifth line I realized that this project was a very fun, unique creative way to express myself. It also showed me a little bit about myself because I was consciously aware of the fact that there were previous lines under the new ones I was creating so part of me was trying to create a pretty design but at the same time, I took the fact that I had an entire blank sheet for one line for granted and let myself go. That second part of me was very excited to see how my unintentional creation would come out and the result was pretty cool to look at and it was even neater to know that I alone created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment