Thursday, February 26, 2009

scrapbook


When you first see change on the ground, most people either walk right by it or pick it up, depending on what coin it is, if they are in a hurry, who is around, and how willing they are to bend over to pick it up. I personally get very excited when I find change, even if it is just a penny. This picture contains a total of 28 cents, all of which I collected around campus last week. Most people would say that such an amount of money is worthless and cannot do anything significant. I feel differently, especially after my roomate and I went to JoAnne Fabrics to buy string to make necklaces and I was literally down to my last penny. In fact, I had to borrow 15 cents from my roomate. Consequently, finding this kind of change on the ground is indeed a significant discovery and therefore, this change deserves attention, even if it has nothing to do with art.

No comments:

Post a Comment