Tuesday, February 17, 2009

scrapbook

At first glance, this empty water bottle is just like any other empty water bottle found around campus. Unless it was custom made, it is not art. However, an empty water bottle still has significance. People need water to survive and when a water bottle is empty, it means that someone drank it to quench their thirst. Personally, I need to have a water bottle with me at all times. Even when it is empty after I drank it all, it is still useful to me because I continually take it to the water fountain to refill it. Without this handy little water bottle that allows me to quench my thirst throughout the day, I would have to take time out of my day every time I need to go to the water fountain for a gulp of water. Because of this, even an empty water bottle deserves attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment